1. Add license system and supporting component
2. Fix windows terminal simulation bug in inputting
3. Fix cygwin path and argument passing bug
4. Fix –config bug
5. Support /C/ cygwin drive prefix
1. Fix a breakpoint support bug when break from console
2. Fix close tab button
3. Remove redundant output in console window with option to turn it off
4. Fix stack to bottom bug
5. Adjust breakpoint location in source windows after source code are updated.
6.Fix windows environment bug
1. Fix windows external config bug
2. Better support for breakpoint
3. Add close button for source tab
4. Change symbol assistant to tabbar
5. Upgrade kernel for 0.6 release
6. Change current thread to monitoring thread.
7. Add quotes for break point path
8. fix MinGW compatibility problem.
1. Change background status update to update by request
2. Improve Windows Ctrl+C Handler to support MINGW GDB, Blackfin GDB.
3. Add change debugger menu
4.Add option to disable loading source list after a typing in command box
5.Improve breakpoint handling
6.Fix a sort of other small bugs.
1. Add Remote Menu
2.Add Send Input Menu
3.Rework on gdb question handler
4.Overhaul OSX packaging
5. Add find in ASM window
1. Fixed a critical bug for windows release
2. Change open file to single click and move the rest open options to right click.
3. Add clear history buttons in configure dialog
4.Complete Chinese translation.
The current release is available on windows only. Linux and MacOSX versions are coming.
1. The major change is that the kernel has been upgraded to support interrupt and std input.
2. Font change is added.
3. Using the external config file is possible and –config argument is added.
4.Add thread view.
5.Better assembly view experience.
6.Fix some small bugs
1. Add Chinese language
2. Add command line options
3.Add assembly view two windows mode
4.Add many features in break menu
5.Fixed many bugs
1. Fix the assembly display problem on OSX
2. Add goto tool bar on assembly view.
3. Add debugger startup arguments
4. Add debugger startup commands
5. Fix a file loading bug
6. Fix a breakpoint display segfault bug
7. Doesn’t print warning message when interrupting on windows without pid
1. Add the latest output to clipboard button
2. Add double click a word in output console, then copy to command line
3. Add several new menu items in output console
4. Add Open menu and Open manually in source list window
5. Add search directories in preference dialog
6. Add better cygwin path support in preference dialog
7. Add open source file without using info source